Thursday, April 23, 2009

outside the box

Ever get one of those days when your beloved kitty does his business outside the litter box? I've only experienced a handful (of such days ;p) and don't really mind. All it takes is a sprinkling of some clay kitty litter or baking soda over the mess. After a few minutes, it can easily be scooped up with a plastic bag or the litter shovel. No sweat, right? Dog owners, on the other hand, deal with this sort of thing every single day.
I'm not giving up on the idea of being a dog owner someday despite the feline monarchy (anarchy, really) situation in my home right now. So in the hopes of future morning walks with a pup of my own, I've bookmarked this site, www.poopoobags.com, based in Zurich, that offers the cutest biodegradable poopoo bags!

P.S. I so adore that chocolate lab puppy! Isn't he the sweetest?

No comments: